Various NPCs of Batmud.
When adding new NPC (read: monster), please use the template provided.
Please use the full short description as the page title, including (undead) if such is in question.
Be sure to read the rules before posting!
For example case, see Burglefloogah.
Not finding what you're looking for? You might as well try to type a nickname of the monster to the search box in left sidebar. There usually are several redirects made to make searching easier. Try out Alexandra or Melkior for example.
- Exp bonus for low amount of unidle players was removed on July 9th 2010, thus a large number of NPC exp values (or the highest range of them) are too high.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "NPC"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,498 total.
) (next 200
- A dirty, smelly birdy sits on the sign
- A diseased rat sits and gnaws on something.
- A diseased rat sniffs the air timidly.
- A disemboweled deer (unable to die)
- A disfigured blonde haired human northman eyeing you in distrust
- A disfigured gnome engineer (GLOWING)
- A distinguished looking snake oil salesman
- A doctor of dentistry lurks here
- A dog is barking at you here
- A dog running around minding its own business
- A dominion, sacrosanct harbinger of divine order
- A draconian guard, preparing for an attack
- A dragon Highlord is glaring at you angrily
- A dragonish python feeding itself with you
- A dread Jabberwocky is imprisoned here.
- A dreamy girl, pining for the winter storm
- A drider
- A drider is here eating
- A drider is here eating the dead
- A drinker
- A drop-dead woman
- A drow elf priestess worshipping her wicked goddess
- A Drow Guard Captain watching you closely
- A drow guard is here looking things over
- A drow guard is here watching her post
- A drow guard is peeking into the bed room
- A drow guard is waiting in front of the gates.
- A drow guard trying to sleep off a nasty hangover
- A drow in a grey robe is mixing some flasks.
- A drow is here guarding the keep
- A drow is here trying to get some sleep
- A drow is practicing his fighting skills here.
- A drow is practicing his magical skills here.
- A drow priestess
- A drow priestess stands here.
- A drow soldier
- A drow soldier is checking the area out.
- A drow soldier is guarding this room.
- A drow soldier is standing here proudly.
- A drow warrior is here guarding the keep
- A Drow Warrior waiting here to ambush intruders
- A druid just passing through the city
- A drunk apprentice staggers here
- A drunk customer
- A drunk paladin with a broken neck (undead)
- A drunk passed out over a table
- A drunken jailer coming from the nearest tavern
- A drunken monk is stumbling here
- A drunken singing fraggle
- A drunken, scarred officer is working here
- A dryad druid matriarch, praying quietly
- A dryad druid, tending the plants
- A dryad warrior, weeping for the forest
- A duck miner, trying to get rid of the chains
- A duellist enjoying his latest kill's goods
- A dumbwitted wood golem, Jorgos, partly burned and completely lost
- A dust covered villager whittling a piece of wood
- A dwarf healer is ready to examine you
- A dwarf, on his way back to Tyr Farwyn
- A dwarven alchemist
- A dwarven crossbowman, with corporal's stripes
- A dwarven crossbowman, with sergeant's stripes
- A dwarven druid, looking after the park
- A dwarven engineer, constructing a building here
- A dwarven guard wearing mystical robes
- A dwarven guard, almost asleep at his post
- A dwarven guard, protecting the tunnels from intruders
- A dwarven monk
- A dwarven palaceguard
- A dwarven priest, looking for people to convert
- A dwarven ranger, guarding the park
- A dwarven servant
- A dwarven servant, running errands for the nobles
- A dwarven warrior is stomping through
- A evil orc
- A evil shadow is lurking here
- A faceless figure with razor blade fingers
- A faceless guardian
- A fairy creature, imprisoned here by the Reavers.
- A fairy of the forces of good
- A Fairy Princess of far away lands is crying here
- A fairy, flying and making dives
- A faithful skeleton fighter is guarding here (undead)
- A fallen human wizard
- A famous guitarist
- A Famous Historian
- A fanatic man harassing by-passers
- A fanatic skaven plague censer bearer
- A fanatic worshipper
- A farmer looks very upset
- A farmer's wife
- A farmer, looking at his stunted crops
- A farmer, returning from Tyr Farwyn
- A farmer, sharpening his scythe
- A fast fraggle running for fun
- A fat and angry raven stomping around in craze
- A fat and sad baker
- A fat cat with blue ribbon around the neck
- A fat chef cooking something on the stove
- A fat grey rat
- A fat guy is stuffing a Hugobar in his mouth
- A fat merchant sells furs, fabrics and slaves here
- A fat mummy (undead)
- A fat old mariner, sitting on the bowsprit
- A fat pig
- A fat priest, preparing for bed
- A fat, almost naked mariner laying on the hammock
- A Father womp rat eyeing you carefully
- A fearless blue dragon puffs chilling flames
- A fearless helmed horror, standing firmly
- A fearsome barguest with huge horns
- A fearsome demon soldier
- A fearsome harpy
- A feeble guard
- A feeble prisoner taking his daily walk
- A female drow guardian
- A female dunedain citizen minding her own business
- A female dunedain citizen walking about
- A female dwarf citizen
- A female dwarf taking a shower
- A female human citizen
- A female human citizen minding her own business
- A female humanoid with a head like reindeer's
- A female merfolk
- A female thrall is chained to a pole
- A feminine figure in a bright red hooded robe
- A feral man
- A ferocious griffon is hunting
- A ferocious white Yeti is rampaging here
- A ferocious wight is looking for souls to steal (undead)
- A feroucious Ice Dragon is breathing frost here
- A fierce crabman honour guard
- A fierce demon minion (undead)
) (next 200