|Str: 61||Dex: 82||Con: 68|
|Int: 82||Wis: 82||Size: 80|
|Skill max: 80%||Skill cost: 76,6%|
|Spell max: 80%||Spell cost: 80%|
|Exp rate: 80|
At first these creatures shifted between shapes uncontrollably, unable to select any one form, but later this skill became more easily controllable, allowing the use of doppelgangers in spy missions needed by the sorcerers.
Later, as their power grew, the doppelgangers rebelled against the sorcerers and broke the chains of servitude. These days many doppelgangers live in small groups, and some have even taken up adventuring, although they are still somewhat suspicious about the motives of others. They are highly valued in adventuring parties for their ability to blend in anywhere.
- They regenerate damage slowly.
- They regenerate magic points fast.
- Arcane powers are easy for them to master.
- They can see in the dark.
- They can detect magic on things.
- They have average vision.
- This race can only be joined by eternals.
- To the list of NPCs of the race Doppelganger
They can appear as members of any other race and can only be joined if you have an invitation from a member of this race.