|Str: 60||Dex: 77||Con: 59|
|Int: 86||Wis: 92||Size: 53|
|Skill max: 95%||Skill cost: 66,7%|
|Spell max: 100%||Spell cost: 50,0%|
|Exp rate: 78|
They are not as common or as numerous as humans, but they are thought to be one of the major races. The wit and charm of long-living, dextrous elves is well known, as well as their continuous warfare with the goblinoids. The greatest drawback in elven race is thought and said to be their low interest in physical work; elves are mainly scholars and artists.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points fast.
- They can see in the dark.
- They are empathic.
- They have half dex, con and str if they are evil.
- They have excellent vision.
- To the list of NPCs of the race Elf
Aggressive animals usually don't notice them, and don't attack them, in the outworld, as they move with "elven grace," unless they accidentally make a noise, by stepping on a stick, for example.