|Str: 57||Dex: 64||Con: 56|
|Int: 70||Wis: 57||Size: 42|
|Skill max: 74%||Skill cost: 66,7%|
|Spell max: 85%||Spell cost: 44,4%|
|Exp rate: 114|
Some rumors claim that they are offspring of an orc mating with a hyena. These rumors get more basis when one sees his first kobold. These small humanoids have the head of a hyena or a head that resembles the one of a hyena. Most kobolds commit acts of thievery and robbery. Rare are the parties that admit a kobold as their member, but most kobolds who pick up the adventuring career are outcasts who have learned some manners from other creatures. Kobolds' main advantage is their smallish size. They can get to places their larger friends can't access.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points at average speed.
- They can see in the dark.
- They can eat corpses.
- They have a faster than normal heart beat.
- They gain bonuses in melee combat if there are more than one of them in the party.
- They have bad vision.
- To the list of NPCs of the race Kobold