|Str: 92||Dex: 67||Con: 101|
|Int: 42||Wis: 42||Size: 87|
|Skill max: 83%||Skill cost: 60,0%|
|Spell max: 64%||Spell cost: 83,3%|
|Exp rate: 80|
Their origins are clouded in mystery. Some scholars claim that minotaurs were ogrish shamans that revered highly the bull god and were given the shape of minotaur as a gift. Whatever the cause they are all worshippers of the bull god and quite a power to reckon in physical battle. The horns of a minotaur are not just a decoration but an effective weapon that comes with the package. Most minotaurs are quite skilled in the art of physical warfare but they don't trust magic or practitioners thereof. Minotaur refuse to use any headgear, being proud of their horns.
- They have a good natural protection.
- They regenerate damage at average speed.
- They regenerate magic points at average speed.
- They can see in the dark.
- They are sensitive to their surroundings.
- They have average vision.
- To the list of NPCs of the race Minotaur