Soldiers of Oblivion
| Str: 50
|| Dex: 68
|| Con: 68
| Int: 82
|| Wis: 82
|| Size: 55
| Skill max: 95%
|| Skill cost: 89%
| Spell max: 95%
|| Spell cost: 93%
| Exp rate: 79
Shadows are quasi-real creatures from another dimension. They are formed of the essence of shadows and darkness, their bodies being ethereal yet solid in the same time. They are highly mystical creatures and very little is known of them as they often stay out of sight and in shadows, where they are strongest and where they go to regenerate their strength. It is said they came into this world involuntarily, pulled here by a wizards failed spell that opened a rift between the two dimensions. Some of the shadows find this world extremely fascinating and love the physical reality of it, whereas some of them despise the physical elements and crave to be returned into their own dimension. Due to their quasi-real beings, shadows are very adaptable and have found functioning in this world to be easy. Some have become great masters of magic while others are interested in experimenting their physical sides in combat.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points fast.
- They can see in the dark.
- They do not regenerate in lit places.
- They are empathic.
- They can detect magic on things.
- They can see invisible things.
- They have a faster than normal heart beat.
- They have excellent vision.
- This race can only be joined by eternals.
- To the list of NPCs of the race Shadow