The Wisps of the Forest
| Str: 40
|| Dex: 112
|| Con: 42
| Int: 77
|| Wis: 82
|| Size: 37
| Skill max: 98%
|| Skill cost: 86.7%%
| Spell max: 100%
|| Spell cost: 44.4%%
| Exp rate: 96
Sprites are small creatures from the fairy world who have moved to the World of Batmud. There they make their living as scouts, messengers and even spies. Their small size and weak physical appearance hides great talent in magic and ever astonishing dexterous abilities. The flying ability of sprites has been only rumored of and so far the sightings of a flying sprite have been ended with a dispel magic spell. This suggests that the wings of the sprites, and their cousins the cokes, aren't meant for flying. While the physical power of a sprite is laughable, their tiny fists and wings can be quite a nuisance to their opponents, especially to those vulnerable to magic. Sprites possess a magical gift of reviving the unconscious. This gift drains them of their magic, and can not be used continuously.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points fast.
- They can see in the dark.
- They can not eat normal food.
- They can sometimes escape death.
- They can detect magic on things.
- They can see invisible things.
- They have a faster than normal heart beat.
- They have good vision.
- To the list of NPCs of the race Sprite
They have wings which they can attack with, but they are too small to use two-handed weapons. They also shed light and are able to give immediate first aid to other characters with the cost of their mana.