|Str: 57||Dex: 77||Con: 65|
|Int: 88||Wis: 87||Size: 59|
|Skill max: 82%||Skill cost: 60,0%|
|Spell max: 98%||Spell cost: 50,0%|
|Exp rate: 75|
They are known for their strange eating habits and highly magical nature. The vampires are pale in skin color and one is seldomly seen in the light. Even with the severe limitations they are still considered a powerful race. Most adventuring parties accept vampires because of their excellent abilities in both arcane and normal skills.
- They regenerate damage very slowly.
- They regenerate magic points very fast.
- They are allergic to water.
- They can see in the dark.
- They can not eat normal food.
- They do not regenerate in lit places.
- They are sensitive to their surroundings.
- They can sometimes escape death.
- They can detect magic on things.
- They can see invisible things.
- They have a faster than normal heart beat.
- They have excellent vision.
- This race can only be joined by ancients.
- To the list of NPCs of the race Vampire
They need to suck other players blood to satisfy their hunger.