Consider can either mean the command that does instant, very rough power level estimate about the target or the skill that takes bit longer but is more accurate.
Syntax: consider <target>
Consider your opponent's prowess in battle, compared to yourself. This functions like the consider skill except it doesn't give any details, only a rough overall estimate.
Level, damage absorption, power and defensive comparisons, from easiest to hardest:
- get out your cross and shovel!
- you can consider yourself superior.
- you have a clear advantage.
- this shouldn't be a problem.
- you have a slight disadvantage.
- you have a disadvantage.
- you have no chance whatsoever.
- you ARE MAD.
- HAH! Read your prayers!
Note: pending verification, most likely slightly in wrong order.
Exp tune, from worst to best:
- almost no
- very little
- below average
- above average
- well above average
- a lot
Note: monsters that have never been killed are by default in 'well above average' tune.
Final estimation, from easiest to hardest:
- weaker than a butterfly.
- seems to be really easy.
- doesn't look very dangerous.
- looks reasonably competent.
- looks like a fair opponent.
- looks quite skilled, beware.
- much stronger than you, beware.
- has such bulging muscles that your hands tremble.
- is extremely dangerous, beware.
- [opponent]'s power overwhelms your mind! you PANIC!! You are shaking and very scared of [opponent]. You make a small puddle on the floor.
- Do note that 80% consider skill is enough to see all the information available, there is not much reason to train it above that.
|Skill duration: 1|
|Type of skill: special skill.|
|Affecting stats: none.|
|It uses 10 endurance points.|
| List of things that enhance or grant access to this skill: